Meet the Team
We are a small school with four mixed age classes ranging from Reception through to Year 6, arranged in three Phases. We have two additional teachers who provide excellent learning experiences across all phases of the school, allowing class teachers planning and preparation opportunities. One of these staff members leads on Spanish and we have a teacher who leads on Forest School and Outdoor Learning in Reception to Year 3.
Each class is supported by the class teacher and a Learning Support Assistant in the mornings. In the afternoons the teaching support staff lead further teaching sessions working alongside the SenCo to ensure we meet our children’s learning and pastoral needs.
Our non teaching staff ensure the day-to-day business of school is ably taken care of.
If you would like to meet the Governors, please go to the Community section of the website.
The Teaching Team:
- Mr Chris Larke-Phillips - Federation Head Teacher
- Mrs Claire Jones - SenCo
Reception and Year 1: The Matthew Class
- Mrs Ceri Williams and Mrs Laura Lord - Class Teachers
- Ms Karen Bryant - Learning Support
- Mrs Ileana Gherghina - Learning Support
- Miss Alicia Martinez - Learning Support
Years 2, 3 and 4: Terra Nova Class
- Mrs Catie Brimble - Class Teacher
- Mr Rob Browne - Learning Support
Years 5 and 6: Endeavour Class
- Mr Dan Edwards – Class Teacher
- Ms Heidi Kassous – Learning Support
Our children are also taught and supported by:
- Ms Amanda Impey - Learning support
In the office
- Mrs Katja Benyon - School Business Manager
- Ms Helen Oakhill - Administrator
- Mrs Josey Bentley - Finance Administrator
- Mr David Roberts - Caretaker
- Mr Abdigani Mohamoud - Cleaner
- Debbie and Dorrell – Chartwells Servers